[OLA-IF-News] Not a new problem, but...

Steve Silver ssilver at nwcu.edu
Thu Apr 23 10:26:17 PDT 2020

This might be a timely Tuesday Topic.

I suspect we face this a bit less as an academic library, but we did have a page of vetted COVID-19 info sources on our homepage that our Critical Incident Response Team asked us to take down because it was "unauthorized." While it may be justified in the midst of a crisis and following emergency protocols established, it still represents a form of censorship.

Steve Silver