[OLA-IF-News] Email address change coming to this listserv

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon May 18 13:00:05 PDT 2020

Dear OLA-IF-News listserv subscribers,
To address an urgent security issue affecting the Oregon Mailing List Service, we must use a new address in the "To" field of all new list email, effective 6 p.m., Wednesday, May 20. The new address will be:
              ola-if-news at omls.oregon.gov<mailto:ola-if-news at omls.oregon.gov>
This means that any email to the list and responses to previously sent emails after May 20 must be sent to: ola-if-news at omls.oregon.gov<mailto:ola-if-news at omls.oregon.gov>
If you send to the old address (after 6 p.m., May 20) will get an "undeliverable" reply.
All member's subscription information will remain the same and there is no need to take further action.
Once this change takes effect, I encourage you to delete the old address from your email client's auto-fill feature, and file the new address in your Contacts.
Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.
Tamara Ottum
Listserv Administrator

Tamara Ottum
(she/her)
Oregon Intellectual Freedom Clearinghouse Coordinator
https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/oifc
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506<tel:%20(503)%20378-6506> | www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>