[Or-srp] Heads up: Email sent to school library staff about public library summer reading programs

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Mar 16 10:53:23 PDT 2016

FYI: I just wanted to let you know the following email was sent out on the email discussion list for school library staff. I've also asked the person at the Oregon Department of Education who administers the email discussion list  for English Language Arts Teachers to consider sharing it on her listserv. If this email goes out to teachers, then you should know I edited it slightly to encourage teachers to talk with their school library staff first and then contact their public library.-Katie