[Or-srp] Summer reading sweepstakes materials on the way

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon May 9 16:23:52 PDT 2016

The Oregon College Savings Plan started shipping summer reading sweepstakes materials to libraries last week. If you haven't received your materials by Monday, May 23, please contact Kathy Griffin at KGriffin at tiaa.org<mailto:KGriffin at tiaa.org>.

What's the name of the sweepstakes this year? On Your Mark, Get Set... SAVE!<https://www.oregoncollegesavings.com/buzz/summer-reading.shtml>

How many sweepstakes materials did my library order/how much should I expect to receive? You can find out by viewing the 2015 Oregon summer reading statistics and ordering survey results, look at pages 217-234<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/youthsvcs/srp.certificates/2015SRPStatisticsOrders-Web.pdf>.

Ack, I didn't order enough! How can I order more? Contact Kathy Griffin at KGriffin at tiaa.org<mailto:KGriffin at tiaa.org>

Uff da<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uff_da>, I ordered too much! What should I do with the extras? Either 1) ask other libraries now if they need extras and send your extras to libraries that respond, or 2) recycle what you don't end up using at the end of the summer.

Oops, I forgot! What is the summer reading sweepstakes? Read all about it on the State Library's Oregon Summer reading Sweepstakes webpage<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/youthsvcs/summerreading/sweepstakes.aspx> and let me know if you have any questions (katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us>).

Thanks,
Katie

Katie Anderson, Youth Services Consultant
Library Support and Development Services<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/pages/index.aspx>
[cid:image004.png at 01D0358C.4523C4D0]<https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>  [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>   [http://www.aethlonmedical.com/assets/001/5130.png] <https://twitter.com/orlibsupport>   [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>