[Or-srp] How to put CSLP Artwork on a cake and other items not sold in the CSLP Shop

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Jun 28 08:55:16 PDT 2017

The Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) created a 5 minutes video tutorial<https://youtu.be/7UdrFrUS9dA> for you explaining how you can get permission to use their art on items not sold in the CSLP Shop<http://shopcslp.com/>. If you have question, don’t hesitate to ask Luke (luke.kralik at cslpreads.org<mailto:luke.kralik at cslpreads.org>) or me.

Remember, you are the only person at your library receiving this email. Please forward it to anyone else at your library who needs this information.

Thanks,

Katie Anderson
Youth Services Consultant
katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us> | 503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>