[Or-srp] 2019 Summer Reading Manuals

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Fri Nov 9 11:38:15 PST 2018

Hello Summer Library Programming people,
[cid:image002.png at 01D47820.B37653F0]
This is to let you know 2019 Summer Reading manuals are on their way! Next week, you will all be getting happy mail:

1.       Summer Reading Manual on USB drive

2.       Summer Reading Catalog

3.       Directions for accessing the manual online.
Libraries that are part of a local courier system (for example, LINCC) will receive their supplies at their main courier site, and we are grateful to all our Oregon couriers who make sure you get your supplies. Please say thank you to them!
If you have any questions about the manual shipment, please contact Anna Bruce, Children's Services by next Thursday, November 15th via e-mail at csdcslprep at olaweb.org<mailto:csdcslprep at olaweb.org>.
Sincerely,
Anna Bruce, Children's Services Division, Summer Reading Representative 2017-2019
Greta Bergquist, State Library, State Representative to CSLP
K'Lyn Hann, Oregon Young Adult Network, Summer Reading Representative, 2018-2020

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>