[Or-srp] FW: [Statereps] CSLP Newsletter: January 2019

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Thu Jan 31 08:52:54 PST 2019

Hi folks,

I’m going to start forwarding these newsletters to the summer reading listserve as I get them – If they’re useful, please use. If not, please feel free to delete!

As always, should you have any CSLP question, I’m happy to help, as are your CSLP representatives:

Anna Bruce, Happy Valley Library, Children’s Services Division Summer Reading Representative 2017-2019 csdcslprep at olaweb.org<mailto:csdcslprep at olaweb.org>

K’lyn Hann, OYAN Summer Reading Representative 2019-2020                                                                      klyn.hann at newbergoregon.gov<mailto:klyn.hann at newbergoregon.gov>

Best,

Greta B