[Or-srp] Collaborative Summer Library Program Newsletter: March 2019

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Fri Mar 29 11:30:28 PDT 2019

Hello Summer Reading folks,

Here’s the March newsletter from CSLP. Should you have any summer reading questions, please reach out to me or to your other CSLP representatives:

Anna Bruce, Children’s Services Division CSLP Rep 2017-2019
Happy Valley Library
csdcslprep at olaweb.org<mailto:csdcslprep at olaweb.org>

K’lyn Hann, OYAN CSLP Rep 2018-2020
Newberg Library