[Or-srp] Tuesday, April 7th

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Tue Apr 7 08:55:03 PDT 2020

Hello library folks,

Happy Tuesday! It's sunny here in Salem and the camellias are blooming and wow, it makes such a positive difference. I hope you are able to take a minute to get outside today, even if it's just for a few minutes.
You're invited to join me for virtual lunch today at noon. If you'd like to focus on just talking about online storytimes, please hop on ahead of that, at 11 and we'll have an hour to discuss. The link is: https://zoom.us/j/279500142 You don't have to have video to call in, you can use your phone to call 1 253 215 8782 and use the Meeting ID: 279 500 142. At noon, we'll discuss how your libraries are responding to COVID-19, and any other topics attendees wish to bring up.
Take care,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image001.png at 01D60CBA.6776AF10]