[Or-srp] Tuesday, 4/21

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Tue Apr 21 08:54:42 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all staying safe and well today. Oregon Zoo's social media feeds these days are pretty awesome (baby penguin!)<https://twitter.com/OregonZoo/status/1251228045102350336?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet> and reminded me of one of my favorite authors, biologist Sy Montgomery. She writes a lot of non-fiction books for kids but also has a pretty great grownup one called The Good Good Pig<http://symontgomery.com/the-good-good-pig/> that may be nice to read right about now if you like animals, need something positive, and can't take in too much new stuff at the moment. :)

This morning, you are welcome to join our weekly check-in and Tuesday topic, the link for both is the same: https://zoom.us/j/279500142 You don't have to have video to call in, you can use your phone to call 1 253 215 8782 and use the Meeting ID: 279 500 142.

11AM: Summer Reading for Small and Rural Libraries. Susan Cackler from Banks Public Library is facilitating and her ideas for this time are: We can exchange Take and Make Ideas, distribution ideas, and some low technology engagement, as time allows. Small and rural folks, please join us!

12PM: Virtual Lunch & Check-in, hosted by Greta. All are welcome!

Take good care,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D617BA.AFADB0C0]