[Or-srp] Wednesday, August 26th Updated Storytime Permissions Link

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Wed Aug 26 14:45:37 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

It was good to see many of you yesterday at our meeting about  OSLIS! We are editing the recording (we had some technical difficulties in the beginning that no one needs to sit through) :) and will post it on the COVID-19 Resources when it's available. If you're interested in some GALE tips and tricks to support k-12 learners, we'll be doing that next week Sept 1st at noon and you can register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0tduqgpjktHNBIO92xR61uwzs1-LqV0TyN

In case you haven't seen it and are continuing your virtual programs, there's an updated list of storytime publisher permissions: https://www.slj.com/?detailStory=remote-learning-still-the-norm-publishers-extend-permissions-for-read-alouds-COVID-19

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image001.png at 01D67BB7.FC85FF40]