[Or-srp] Thursday, November 5th Link to Yuyi Morales' Gratitude letter to Librarians

BERGQUIST Greta * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Nov 5 16:01:58 PST 2020

Hello everyone,

I'm sure many of you have seen Yuyi Morales' Gratitude Letter to Librarians<https://youtu.be/vU8t4a4cj4Q>. I wanted to take her suggestion and let you all know I'm grateful for the work you are doing this week and in the weeks to come. Today I'm particularly grateful for the continual learning you are doing to transform and change services during COVID, to stay up to date on collections and policies in a rapidly changing environment is a lot of work!  I hope you are able to take some time to breathe, look at the mountains, give someone you love a big hug, and have a chance to connect with others in these next few days. I am taking the dog on lots of short walks to look at the leaves on our block, they are so strikingly beautiful with amazing colors right now and I'm grateful for that too. Take good care this evening.

Best,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
971-375-3549 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D6B38C.FCF50E00]