[Or-srp] Tuesday, November 10th Links to next weeks' Virtual Meetup on Book Bundles

BERGQUIST Greta * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Nov 10 17:31:27 PST 2020

Hello everybody,

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are well this week. I'm heading out of the office the rest of this week but hope you are all doing well and taking good care. I wanted to make sure I sent this information about next week's virtual meetup out and hope to see some of you there!

Topic: Book Bundles, Bags, Boxes: What's Working?
Time: Tuesday, November 17th 12:00 PM

Have you been working on book bundles, book bags, book boxes? Wondering how other libraries are doing this service? Join us next week to hear 3 libraries doing this 3 different ways and get ideas and strategies for making this happen in your community! Each panelist will share briefly about a book bundle their library is offering and there will be time for audience sharing and questions. All library staff are welcome. The session will be recorded if you can't join us at this time. I'll moderate. Please note that you do not have to register, but there is a passcode for this event.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89550282124?pwd=bEZtZXYyOUxRQmRib2hvd1NjcWFvQT09

Meeting ID: 895 5028 2124
Passcode: books
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,89550282124# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,89550282124# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
       +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 895 5028 2124
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbBKvzeTt5

Best,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
971-375-3549 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image001.png at 01D6B787.50B6BEF0]