[Or-srp] 2020 Summer Reading Statistics Survey Open

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Fri Sep 11 14:27:58 PDT 2020

Hello summer reading folks,

Summer Reading already feels like a lifetime ago in our current conditions, and I hesitated to send this out this week but am doing so with the caveat that anyone who needs extra time with this will absolutely get it.  The 2020 Summer Reading Statistics survey is open here:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZDFXNRK Please note that you should be able to go in and out of this survey and it should save your answers, and you should not need to complete it in one sitting. If you can complete it by October 1st, that's great, but given current conditions in our state and some libraries will not be able to access this information easily, please don't worry if this is not a reasonable deadline for you.

If you want to view a paper version ahead of time so you can see all the questions ahead of time, I do have a google doc version - BUT BEFORE YOU CLICK: The google doc formatting is very wonky AND the survey has logic in it - so on the live survey link, you'll be able to answer "no" to a question about holding live programs, for example, and skip the number and attendance questions for that if you didn't do those kind of programs. In the google doc, all the questions are listed out, so please don't be scared looking at how long it is! Most of you will not end up answering every single question here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14PwxFJyvAIcUNCrzhAd4lsGT_FuKzxUG/view?usp=sharing

Additionally, if there are questions you did not keep statistics for, that is absolutely okay. Don't panic thinking we need every piece of information. If there's a question you didn't track, please just leave it blank or say "no" - there is no punishment associated with this survey. :) It will really help us take a good look at how summer reading programs were impacted and changed by the public health emergency, and there will be no judgement associated with the numbers you enter.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to learning more about how summer went for you all.

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D68848.2F105270]