[Or-srp] Friday, March 12th Shoutout and Bhangra Dancing Link

BERGQUIST Greta * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Mar 12 13:32:43 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

I was talking with someone this week about how the time we are in now feels to me like the last leg of a marathon – We see the finish line looming closer but all we want to do is forget it, sit down, drink lots of water, eat carbs, take a shower, and never run again. (Maybe other folks have had different experiences running 😊 )  But we are so close to the finish line, I hope you all can stay in the race with us as we enter this time of trying yet again to figure out how we adapt services, working towards reopening to in-person visitors and changing some of the new services we’ve been offering, too. You can do it!

So this shoutout is to all of you – we’re in it together and I sincerely thank each of you for your contributions in this really difficult time, no matter how small or big they may be.

Also, knowing about Gurdeep Pander, who has been Bhangra dancing in the Yukon snow<https://www.instagram.com/p/CMCoaJXsalK/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading> every day for the past year, may be just the pick-me-up you need.  (And to maybe take a dance break this afternoon!)

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[Title: State Library of Oregon]