[OSFA] Job Opportunity - DHS/Oregon State Hospital - Senior Accounting Manager

BURGER Debra A Debra.A.BURGER at odot.state.or.us
Mon Jan 11 14:05:21 PST 2010

Good afternoon,
The Oregon State Hospital, which is part of the Department of Human
Services -  is recruiting for a Senior Accounting Manager.  See details
below.

I am pleased to announce that we have an opening for a Senior Accounting
Manager at the Salem campus of Oregon State Hospital. This opening is a
result of the restructuring of our Financial Services division to better
streamline operations.
This is a key position on our financial team to ensure we keep our
accounting operations and financial reporting in top order. I strongly
encourage all staff who may be interested and qualified for the position
to apply. Please click on the following link to review further
information about this position:
http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/jobs/LEHS9622.shtml
Thank you for your continued financial discipline in the 2009-11
biennium as we're off to a great start!
Lee Hullinger
Chief Financial Officer
Oregon State Hospitals