[OSFA] GFOA training

Pearson Michelle Y michelle.y.pearson at doj.state.or.us
Thu Feb 9 13:21:39 PST 2012

,
GFOA  will be hosting training in Portland, Oregon, on April 23-27.
Please see the attachment for details.
We will be offering the following discounts to participants from the State of Oregon:
* Member price with an additional 15% off to all participants from the State of Oregon
* 10% discount when you register and pay in full by April 13 - deadline extended!
* 10% discount when you register three or more attendees for the same seminar
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you,

Natalie Laudadio
Communications Manager- GFOA
nlaudadio at gfoa.org<mailto:nlaudadio at gfoa.org>
P- 312.578.2298 (direct)
F- 312.977.4806
www.gfoa.org<http://www.gfoa.org>

*****CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE*****

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.