[OSFA] 2015 OSFA Training Conference and Business Meeting

FLOWERS Clayton A Clayton.A.FLOWERS at odot.state.or.us
Thu Mar 19 08:59:55 PDT 2015

Good Morning,

The annual OSFA Training Conference and Business meeting is scheduled for Tuesday May 5, 2015.

Attached is the registration form for this year's conference.   We are asking you to share with others as appropriate.

Our conference is registration is limited to 100 participants and registration confirmation is done on a first come first serve basis.  If you are planning to attend, please register as soon as possible.

 We are experiencing minor technical difficulties with our web page and will have the registration form and other conference information up shortly.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our event coordinator Class Acts.

Clay
Clayton Flowers, CGFM, OPMA
OSFA President
503-986-3967
FAX 503-986-4141

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.