[OSFA] OSFA Conference and Awards

MCINTOSH MAC christopher.mcintosh at state.or.us
Thu Mar 10 07:01:23 PST 2016

Hello Members,

The 2016 OSFA Conferences is just around the corner and registration will be open on March 28th.  I look forward to seeing you at one of the conferences and excited we were able to get Stephen Hacker, author of "Zombies in the Work Place, to be our guest speaker this year.  In response to last year requests for breakout sessions there will be some new speakers and topics.

Each year ends a two year term for seats on the seven member OSFA Board.  This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and network as a member of the board.  This year three seats will be open and all nominations can be sent to the President McIntosh<mailto:christopher.mcintosh at state.or.us>.

Additionally, please send in nominations to recognize members who have made an "Outstanding Contribution to Oregon State Government Finance and Accounting".  This award recognizes a person or persons who have made a direct and substantial impact on finance or accounting in their agency, other agencies, or the state system as a whole. Forms can be downloaded from http://www.oregonstatefiscalassn.org/Awards%20Program.htm and forwarded to President McIntosh.

Thank you,

Mac McIntosh