[OSFA] OHCS Recruitment - CFO

Oregon State Fiscal Association osfa at omls.oregon.gov
Mon Jul 20 07:16:43 PDT 2020

On behalf of Oregon Housing Community Services (OHCS)

Oregon Housing and Community Services (OHCS) is Oregon's housing finance agency. We provide financial and program support to create and preserve opportunities for quality, affordable housing for Oregonians of lower and moderate income. Our vision is that all Oregonians have the opportunity to pursue prosperity and to live free from poverty.

Oregon Housing & Community Services (OHCS) is searching for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with extensive knowledge and leadership experience in instituting financial integrity, fiscal responsibility and accountability.

External Applicants, click on the "Apply Today" link. Complete and submit the online application.
Internal (statewide and/or agency only) Applicants, you may apply  by: logging in to your Workday profile > Click the "Career" icon > Under the 'View' column, click on "Internal - Find Jobs"

Apply today:
Chief Finance Officer (PEMF) > REQ-44586<https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--OHCS--North-Mall-Office-Building/Chief-Financial-Officer_REQ-44586>  Open Until Filled

For a copy of a position description, please submit your request to:  HCS_HR.Solutions at oregon.gov<mailto:HCS_HR.Solutions at oregon.gov>