[OYAN] OYAN Spring Membership Meeting & lunch

Susan Smallsreed susansm at multcolib.org
Wed Apr 13 11:53:54 PDT 2011

...is just around the corner!  Join your fellow teen service peoples on
April 29 (11 a.m. to 3 p.m.) at the Fern Ridge Library
<http://www.fernridgelibrary.org/>in Veneta, OR, just west of Eugene.  Feel
free to bring a lunch or order a boxed lunch from "Our Daily Bread".  Email
your selection from the Individual and Box Lunch
menu<http://www.ourdailybreadrestaurant.com/Individual%20and%20Box%20Lunches%202010.pdf>to
me (
susansm at multcolib.org) by* April 27th*.  The meeting agenda will be in the
soon-to-be published OYAN Review newsletter. In preparation, come ready to
share a new teen book with us!

In addition, there is still time to nominate yourself or someone else for an
OYAN leadership position.  I can honestly say that I've been privileged to
get to know many incredibly creative and talented folks across the state.
I've learned a lot, gotten great ideas and had fun!  OYAN leadership is a
great way to build your resume and support quality teen service in Oregon.
All it takes is an email.

Hope to see and hear from you soon,
Susan

--
Susan Smallsreed
Youth Librarian, Northwest Library
susansm at multcolib.org
www.multcolib.org
work schedule: Tues.- Sat., 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.