[OYAN] Project runway

AIMEE MEUCHEL AMEUCHEL at ci.tualatin.or.us
Tue Feb 1 12:47:48 PST 2011

Hello Everyone,

Have any of you done a Project Runway program at your library?  If so, will you please email me the details of how you did it, supplies needed, whether it was judged or not, and any other details I need to know to have a successful program.

Thank you!
Aimee

Aimee Meuchel
Teen Services Librarian
City of Tualatin | Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062-7092
503-691-3083 | www.ci.tualatin.or.us<http://www.ci.tualatin.or.us>

DISCLAIMER: This email is a public record of the City of Tualatin and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.