[OYAN] Fwd: [oasl-all] HS top ten checkouts

Peyton Stafford peyton at peytonstafford.com
Fri Feb 11 15:58:22 PST 2011

I thought teen librarians would be interested in this list of top titles
among Oregon high school students.

Peyton Stafford | Peyton Stafford Associates | +1 971.645.4511 |
peyton at peytonstafford.com | Skype peytonstafford

[image: Linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/peytonstafford> [image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lake-Oswego-OR/Peyton-Stafford-Associates/156397801059205>
 [image: Twitter] <http://twitter.com/peytonstafford>