[OYAN] OYAN Book Rave 2011 supplemental voting

Kris Lutsock kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Tue Jan 25 14:41:56 PST 2011

For those of you who were not at the OYAN Winter Membership meeting, we
discussed in detail the make-up of this year's OYAN Book Rave.   So far
we have selected 15 titles.   We have selected 14 other titles to
possibly take up the last five spots and more fully round-off the list
according to our guidelines.  I have another survey monkey poll to vote
of these spots.  Of the 14,  a couple of titles, which were not
initially nominated, were added.  Like the other 12, these fill a void
left by 15 titles that are definitely of this year's Book Rave.  These
two books are Janis Joplin : Rise Up Singing by Ann Angel and Hush by
Eishes Chayil.

Please read as many of these titles as your able and vote by March 1st.
Remember if you vote from the same computer, you'll be able to visit the
poll many times over and it will remember how you've voted.

Here is the Survey Monkey poll:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YWXBTJW

Kris Lutsock

Reference/Teen Services

McMinnville Public Library

kris.lutsock at mcminnville.or.us <mailto:kris.lutsock at mcminnville.or.us>

971-237-1322

Give thy mind to books and libraries, and the literature and lore of the
ages will give thee the wisdom of sage and seer.
- Newell D. Hillis