[OYAN] "Why I Need My Library" Teen video contest

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Mar 11 09:45:15 PST 2011

Hello!  The American Library Association is sponsoring a contest for teens to create videos about why they think libraries are needed now more than ever.  The winners can win up to $3,000 for their library. The email I received about this contest is copies below if you are interested.

Contest details are online at: http://www.ilovelibraries.org/whyineedmylibrary/
Entry deadline is: April 18, 2011

If you have any questions or need more information than provided on the website, please email whyIneedmylibrary at ala.org<mailto:whyIneedmylibrary at ala.org>.