[OYAN] Final chance!

AIMEE MEUCHEL AMEUCHEL at ci.tualatin.or.us
Mon Nov 28 11:18:34 PST 2011

Hi Everyone,

We have entered the final days for nominations for the 2012 Book Rave!  I'm not attaching the file of nominations.  I'm hoping that you will each think back on what you've read over the past year and decide whether or not it's nomination worthy.  If so, please include the title, author, publication date (between 11/1/10 and 10/31/11) genre and anything else we need to know.

Books I wish I had had time to read to determine if they were nomination worthy (have your read them? Are they?):
Name of the Star by Johnson
Scorpio Races by Stiefvater (I tried but couldn't finish it, but maybe one of you loved it)
Ashfall by Mullin
Billions of Years, Amazing Changes by Pringle (a book about evolution)
Life: An Exploded Diagram by Peet
Bunheads by Flack
Wildwood by Meloy (for the younger set but maybe Rave worthy)

Please get your nominations in to me by Wednesday, November 30th before you go to bed.

Voting begins December 15th.  I'll send you an email with the nominatiosn by this Friday so you can get to reading!

Thanks for your participation and reading!

Aimee Meuchel
Teen Services Librarian
City of Tualatin | Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062-7092
503-691-3083 | www.ci.tualatin.or.us<http://www.ci.tualatin.or.us>