[OYAN] Book Rave Nominations

AIMEE MEUCHEL AMEUCHEL at ci.tualatin.or.us
Wed Oct 5 12:53:46 PDT 2011

Hello,

Attached is the Book Rave nominations spreadsheet.  New recommendations are in red.  Also included are the month and year of publication, author's name, and the book's genre.  There's also a "tags" column in case a one word genre description just doesn't do it justice.

If you can't open up the attachment (which seems to be commonplace with those of you receiving this in the digest form), e-mail me and I can send you the file directly to your e-mail.

When nominating a book, please include the author, title, genre, and month and year of publication.   .

Nov. 1, 2010 is the earliest publishing date to be considered. Sequels are generally ineligible unless they stand alone!

Send all nominations to ameuchel at ci.tualatin.or.us.  The last day to nominate a title is December 1st.

Have you checked out the OYAN blog<http://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/>?  Synapses and covers of many of the nominated titles can be found here, along with other great content.  Here is the URL: http://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/.

Here are some official dates to remember:
*      Dec. 1: Nominations close.
*      Dec. 15: Preliminary voting opens.
*      Jan. 15: Preliminary voting closes.

There's still time to read and nominate!  I hope to receive a nomination (at least one) from each and every one of you!

Aimee

Aimee Meuchel
Teen Services Librarian
City of Tualatin | Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062-7092
503-691-3083 | www.ci.tualatin.or.us<http://www.ci.tualatin.or.us>