[OYAN] first call for agenda items May 4, Spring Membership Meeting

Kris Lutsock kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Sat Apr 21 12:06:47 PDT 2012

Cross posted to memberclicks.

Do you have something to talk about at our Spring meeting (Friday May 4th, 11am-3pm, Lebabon Public Library).  Please respond and let me know.  I have provided a draft of the agenda (don't print this out to take to the meeting as there are sure to be additions and alterations).  If you get this list serve in digest, you probably won't get the attached agenda.  If you want to see said agenda, respond to me (kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us<mailto:kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us>) and I will send it to you separately.

Details for lunch and directions to Lebanon Public library will be unveiled soon.

Kris Lutsock
Oregon Young Adult Network Chair
McMinnville Public Library
kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us<mailto:kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us>
503-435-5572

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.  ~Jorge Luis Borges