[OYAN] OYAN spring meeting : attend remotely using gotomeeting

Kris Lutsock kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Fri Apr 27 12:29:04 PDT 2012

If you are unable to attend the OYAN Spring meeting Friday, May 4th in Lebanon, we are going to offer you the chance to attend the meeting remotely via go to meeting.  You'll be able to see us and if you have a webcam, we'll be able to see you.  You can listen in on your computer headphones and if you head a microphone pipe in as needed.  If you don't have a microphone, you can chime in using a chat feature and the meeting administrator (Mark Richardson) will read aloud your comment.  You can also use a phone to call in to listen and talk while watching the meeting online. However, the gotomeeting phone number is long distance so please bear that in mind!

the meeting starts at 11, but please give yourself time to log on and make sure everything seems alright.  you'll be able to get to the site as early as 10:30.  If you see "waiting for organizer"   that just means we are still setting up and we'll be online soon.

You'll follow these instructions:

1.  Please join my meeting, Friday, May 04, 2012 at 10:30-11:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/808317950

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (773) 945-1030

Just so we have an idea of how many people will utilize this tool, please let me know if you plan to attend remotely via go to meeting.  kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us

Lastly, it is best to stay logged on during the lunch break.  We'll be stepping out, but we'll let you know when we'll be back.

OYAN Spring Membership Meeting
Friday, May 4, 2012
Meeting 11 a.m. - 3:00 PM
Lebanon Public Library, 55 Academy St., Lebanon, OR, 97355, Tel: 248.4926