[OYAN] Registration Now Open for the Oregon Afterschool Conference - Nov 3, 2012

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Aug 20 16:23:44 PDT 2012

Hello! Below is a great professional development opportunity that focuses on your work with students when they aren't in school. While this conference isn't specifically for library staff, it is for everyone who provides programs and enrichment activities for students when they are not in school-if your library does summer reading, homework helpers, or has book clubs for teens and kids, this conference applies to you!

Attendees will get programming ideas and learn how better to integrate positive youth development into your programs and services. Those of you specifically interested in learning about science programming, you'll find lots of resources at this conference! This is also a great opportunity to expand your professional network beyond your library colleagues.

Below are the details. If you can't see the registration announcement below, go to: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=ugr9b8dab&oeidk=a07e699hrq74d1a8865&oseq=

Questions? Contact Lynn Kneeland, lynn.kneeland at oregonask.org<mailto:lynn.kneeland at oregonask.org>, 503-689-1656