[OYAN] Book Rave final vote

AIMEE MEUCHEL AMEUCHEL at ci.tualatin.or.us
Tue Feb 14 09:26:16 PST 2012

Hi Everyone,

At the last OYAN meeting, we determined 16 of the 20 titles for this year's Book Rave.  We still have space for four more deserving titles.  Please look over this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/39C3D8G, read all that you can, and vote for your favorite four by March 15th!

Remember the booklist serves 6th-12th grades, so everything on the list is appropriate for Book Rave.

Let me know if you have any questions!,
Aimee

Aimee Meuchel
Teen Services Librarian
City of Tualatin | Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062-7092
503-691-3083 | www.ci.tualatin.or.us<http://www.ci.tualatin.or.us>