[OYAN] OYAN Raffle!

GLASS Traci L Traci.L.Glass at ci.eugene.or.us
Wed Feb 15 12:17:37 PST 2012

Hi, all,
Traci Glass here - incoming vice Co-Chair of OYAN and Co-Planner of this year's OYAN raffle along with Aimee Meuchel!  I'm sending out this e-mail to see if anyone in OYAN has ideas of local businesses that they'd like to solicit for donations for our wonderful and outstanding OYAN raffle that will be held during this year's OLA Conference in Bend.  I have sample donation letters to help make it a little easier, plus I'll let you know if someone is already attached to a certain business.  Please let me know if you are interested in helping to solicit prizes for the raffle!

Thanks!
Traci

Traci Glass
Young Adult Services - Librarian II