[OYAN] OYAN meeting agenda, lunch & virtual attendance

Kris Lutsock kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Wed Jul 18 15:18:33 PDT 2012

Crossposted to memberclicks:

I've attached the first draft of the meeting agenda.  I'll have copies at the meeting, so no need to print this out at your workplace, not to mention some Johnny-come-lately-might add an additional item (though more likely someone will point out some needed correction).  If you get this in digest form, you probably won't be able to see the attached agenda.  Please see the email from memberclicks or email me separately for a copy.

OYAN's Summer Membership Meeting: Friday, July 20th; 11am-3pm; Driftwood Public Library; 801 SW Highway 101 # 201;  Lincoln City, OR 97367;  (541) 617-7050.

Be prepared to discuss our new graphic novel Graphic Rave list, your summer reading programs, and Fall workshop ideas under the topic "Sex in the Library" and locations for next year's Spring and Summer meetings.

Also, for program sharing, if possible, bring instructions, tips, performers' contacts or anything else that will help us copy you!

You still have until 10:30am Thursday morning to order lunch.  Please look at the linked menu from Beachin Pizza: http://www.scribd.com/doc/97498278/Beachin-Pizza-Full-Menu?secret_password=2enohaflb8qzul4oeug6.  Please email me (kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us<mailto:kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us>) with your order.

Can't make the trip but still want to attend the meeting?  Try Go to Meeting!  Please email me your phone number if you choose to do this, on the off chance we lose you during the meeting.

1.  Use this link to join after 10:30am on Friday July, 20:
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/227569686

2.  Use your computer microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (267) 507-0009
Access Code: 227-569-686

Meeting ID: 227-569-686

Kris Lutsock