[OYAN] OYAN officer election results

Kris Lutsock kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Fri Jun 15 11:40:06 PDT 2012

<Cross-posted to memberclicks>

Here are the results from the OYAN officer elections held in May.  I apologize for the delay.   OLA's webpage redesign made retrieving the results somewhat more involved.  Still, go look at the new webpage (http://www.olaweb.org<http://www.olaweb.org/>).  It's pretty. :)

Your officers for 2012-2013 (beginning this August)...

Aimee Meuchal (Teen Services Librarian, Tualatin Library) and Traci Glass (Young Adult Services, Eugene Public Library) will succeed Kris Lutsock as the OYAN Co-Chairs.

Mark Richardson (Cedar Mill Public Library) will assume the office of Vice-Chair/Chair elect.

Ruth Allen (Multnomah County Library), will continue as the OYAN Secretary.

Sonja Somerville (Salem Public Library), Ian Duncanson (Beaverton City Library), and Kristy Kemper Hodge (Salem Public Library volunteer & 2011 Emporia Graduate), will share the duties of the publications manager.

K'Lyn Hann (Newberg Public Library) & Susan Smallsreed  (Multnomah County Library) will share duties as co-web editors.

Abbie Anderson (North Bend Public Library), will begin a two-year position as the Cooperative Summer Library Program (CSLP) Liaison.

Thanks to all who voted this Spring.  I don't feel hyperbolic saying it was the greatest election of all time!

Kris Lutsock
Oregon Young Adult Network Chair
McMinnville Public Library
kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
503-435-5572

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.  ~Jorge Luis Borges