[OYAN] Summer Membership Meeting, July 20

Kris Lutsock kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Fri Jun 22 15:37:10 PDT 2012

Eventually to be cross-posted to memberclicks...

Please mark your calendar for OYAN's Summer Membership Meeting on Friday July 20th.  We will be meeting at Driftwood Public library in Lincoln City (801 SW Highway 101 # 201  Lincoln City, OR 97367).  Be prepared to discuss our new graphic novel Graphic Rave list, your summer reading programs, and conference programs & workshops for OYAN next year.

Go To Meeting access options, driving directions, and lunch options will be made available in my next update/reminder.

Have a great weekend.  Don't let the bedbugs bite.

Kris Lutsock
Oregon Young Adult Network Chair
McMinnville Public Library
kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
503-435-5572

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.  ~Jorge Luis Borges