[OYAN] OYAN officer nominations draft

Kris Lutsock kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Thu Mar 1 12:37:13 PST 2012

Cross posted to memberclicks:

OYAN is now accepting official officer nominations!!  Interested in leading the direction of teen services in the state of Oregon?  Have ideas for great workshops and conference sessions?  Want to pad your resume?  Is the only way you get to attend meetings is as an officer?  Any or all of these make YOU an ideal candidate.

What qualifications do you need?  You need to be an Oregon Young Adult Network (a division of OLA) member in good standing. Either full or part-time membership is acceptable.

What officer positions are available?

Vice-Chair/Chair Elect, Secretary, Collaborative Summer Reading (CSLP) Liaison, Web Editor and Publications Manager.

For a more detailed description of these positions, please see the attachment.  If you are viewing this email in digest form, email me and I will send it to you personally.  You can also read a slightly older description of the available positions by following link: http://www.olaweb.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=67695>

Many of these position can/are currently being shared.  Feel free to pressure a colleague into teaming up with you!

Kris Lutsock
Oregon Young Adult Network Chair
McMinnville Public Library
225 NW Adams St.