[OYAN] Book Club Overstock

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue May 1 12:35:37 PDT 2012

Posted on behalf of Colin Rea:

We've got a handful of teen book club titles that are stored and collecting dust.   I've created a Google doc spreadsheet with our titles and allowed editing for those with a link.  Feel free to share this document around and anyone who might be interested in taking or offering books of their own can add or claim books.  This is meant to be a very low tech way to share this information (I know there are more robust tools, but sometimes a spreadsheet is really all you need!).  As these books are doing no good on our shelves, we're happy to pay the shipping to anyone who needs them.

Here be the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap2TSlhra6fbdHB4dU40VDh4X1Jrd013cXl4RW94c0E

If this takes off, could be a great way for us to share around our overstock, if not, it's just one more document in the cloud.

Share freely :)

Colin M. Rea
Director, Fern Ridge Library District
PO Box 397