[OYAN] OYAN meeting, lunch and directions

Kris Lutsock kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Tue May 1 14:27:36 PDT 2012

OYAN Spring Membership Meeting
Friday, May 4, 2012
Meeting 11 a.m. - 3:00 PM
Lebanon Public Library, 55 Academy St., Lebanon, OR, 97355, Tel: 248.4926

Hello again all,

Just a reminder about this Fridays meeting at Lebanon Public Library, 11am-3pm.  I have attached an updated meeting agenda.  I will have printed copies at the meeting, so no need to print these out!

For lunch, please see the attached menu (if you get this in digest form, you won't be able to see the attachments, so email me separately or check the version cross-posted to memberclicks if you are an OLA member in good standing).  We will be having lunch at Mrs. B's, who is excited to have us "come experience her lovely little restaurant."  Please email our host Jaime Oakeson [joakeson at ci.lebanon.or.us<mailto:joakeson at ci.lebanon.or.us>]
with your lunch selection this Thursday by noon.   Of course, you are to pay for your own lunch, so feel free to brown bag it if you are short of funds or nothing on the menu catches your eye.  We will be walking the few blocks to Mrs. B's, so dress or equip yourself accordingly.

Driving Directions:

Friday, May 4, 2012
Meeting 11 a.m. - 3:00 PM
Lebanon Public Library, 55 Academy St., Lebanon, OR, 97355, Tel: 248.4926

Kris Lutsock
Oregon Young Adult Network Chair
McMinnville Public Library
225 NW Adams St.
McMinnville, OR 97128
503-435-5572
kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us<mailto:kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us>

"I had plenty of pimples as a kid.  One day I fell asleep in the library.  When I woke up, a blind man was reading my face."
 -Rodney Dangerfield