[OYAN] Jessica Duke's PPT from OYAN Fall Workshop

GLASS Traci L Traci.L.Glass at ci.eugene.or.us
Sat Nov 17 15:07:08 PST 2012

Hi, all,
For those of you who weren't able to attend OYAN's Fall Workshop or those of you who'd like to go over Jessica Duke's presentation again, I've attached her Powerpoint presentation to this email.  Please let me know if you have trouble opening it, etc.

Thanks,
Traci

Traci Glass
Teen Services Librarian