[OYAN] OYAN Fall Workshop & Meeting - Another Reminder and Agenda!

GLASS Traci L Traci.L.Glass at ci.eugene.or.us
Fri Oct 19 14:24:07 PDT 2012

Hi, all,

I just wanted to send out a final reminder that OYAN's fall workshop ("Sex in the Library") and meeting are next Friday, October 26 at the Tualatin Library.  The workshop runs from 10-12, and our meeting runs from 1-4.  I've attached the updated meeting agenda to this email.

Thanks!
Traci

Traci Glass
OYAN Co-Chair