[OYAN] Parking on Friday

AIMEE MEUCHEL AMEUCHEL at ci.tualatin.or.us
Tue Oct 23 14:46:42 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

Parking can be an issue at the Tualatin Library.  If you are just coming for the morning or afternoon meetings (3 or fewer hours) you can park across the street from the library in Medium Term Parking (http://www.tualatinoregon.gov/sites/default/files/fileattachments/community/webpage/13148/map_-_city_of_tualatin_-_main_campus_map.pdf).  If you are planning on being here for the whole day, I suggest parking across Martinazzi in the Long Term Parking (click on above link).  This is referred to as the white lot.  Make sure you park in unmarked spots (some designate time limits).  Let me know if you have any questions!

Please don't park along side our building in the Curves parking lot-they tow!

Aimee

Aimee Meuchel
Teen Services Librarian
City of Tualatin | Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062-7092
503-691-3083 | www.ci.tualatin.or.us<http://www.ci.tualatin.or.us>

This message has been sent by an employee or official of the City of Tualatin, Oregon. This may be a public record, but may also contain information deemed confidential or privileged by state or federal law and for that reason, exempt from disclosure. DO NOT COPY OR FORWARD TO UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee/agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized interception of this message may be in violation of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at helpdesk at ci.tualatin.or.us<mailto:helpdesk at ci.tualatin.or.us>