[OYAN] Save the Date! OYAN's Fall Workshop & Meeting!

GLASS Traci L Traci.L.Glass at ci.eugene.or.us
Thu Sep 27 11:44:20 PDT 2012

Save the Date!

Join your Teen Services colleagues in Tualatin on Friday, October 26 for our annual Fall Workshop and Meeting!  Our workshop this year is "Sex in the Library".  If you work with teens in your library, there's a good chance you've already had teens wanting to learn more about sex and sexuality.  It can definitely be challenging!  Join presenters from Planned Parenthood, SMYRC, and Jessica Duke, Program Coordinator, Adolescent Sexual Health Section, OHA, to learn ways to help teens get the information they need!  Plus, stay for our Fall OYAN meeting after the workshop!  The workshop runs from 10-12, and our meeting runs from 1-3!

Thanks!
Traci

Traci Glass
Teen Services Librarian