[OYAN] Time to vote for Teen Video Challenge!

Abbie Anderson aanderson at cclsd.org
Tue Feb 12 19:27:56 PST 2013

Dear devotees of Teen Services in Oregon!

The time has come to vote with your "Likes" for this year's entries in
the Teen Video Challenge for Summer Reading! Just go to the OYAN TVC
channel on YouTube, and view the videos in the 2013 TVC Playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/user/2013TVCOR

The deadline to vote is two Saturdays from now, Sat. Feb. 23. The
winner must be turned in to the national CSLP judges by March 1st.

There will be no single national winner. Each of the state winners will
have links to their video posted on the CSLP site and will be available
for libraries around the country to promote their Summer Reading
programs. In addition, each state winner/winning team will receive $275
cash and an award certificate from CSLP--and the library named on each
winning video's entry form will receive a $25 gift certificate from
Upstart for teen products, plus $100 cash and an award certificate from
CSLP. Gooooooo teams!

Next year we can all do even more to promote the Teen Video Challenge,
and I'll do much more to remind you as your OYAN CSLP Liaison!

Let's get with the voting!

Yours for YA Librarianship,
Abbie Anderson