[OYAN] FW: Let the Book Rave Voting Commence!

AIMEE MEUCHEL AMEUCHEL at ci.tualatin.or.us
Wed Jan 2 10:19:07 PST 2013

Here's your second reminder to vote!  Details below.

Hi Everyone,

It's time to vote for your favorite (and not-so favorite) teen books of 2012.  Below is the link to the Survey Monkey survey.  Once again, we are including a "no" vote.  If you  feel strongly that a certain nominated book does not deserve to be a part of the Book Rave, please vote no. I'll subtract no votes from the yes votes to get a total. As you might have guessed, if you like a title, vote yes.  Survey Monkey uses IP addresses to remember votes, you'll be able to add votes as you keep reading nominated titles, as well as see how you've already voted (assuming you always vote from the same computer).

You can vote until January 15th.   Be prepared to discuss, debate, and shimmy the results at the Winter Membership meeting.  Please vote for at least one non-fiction title!

Here is the link to the survey:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RFG7D5F

I've attached the nominations spreadsheet if you want to review the titles and their tags.  Also, here is a link to the OYAN blog for refreshers on book covers and summaries.
http://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/<http://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/category/book-rave/>

Happy Holidays to you and yours...

Aimee Meuchel
Teen Services Librarian
City of Tualatin | Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062-7092
503-691-3083 | www.ci.tualatin.or.us<http://www.ci.tualatin.or.us>