[OYAN] Survey: 2012 Summer Reading Materials

Abbie Anderson aanderson at cclsd.org
Thu Jan 3 23:46:37 PST 2013

Please pardon cross-posting.

Ideally, you would have seen this survey in September. But you get to
see it in 2013! And it's still your chance to offer feedback on the
materials for Summer Reading from the Collaborative Summer Library
Program and the Oregon State Library. You have until January 20th to
complete the survey.

Now that you have studied the 2013 CSLP manual and have been ordering
your 2013 materials and booking your 2013 performers...think back to
this process last year. And think forward to what you'd love to see in
2015 and 2016!

Two surveys of less than 10 questions each, and you will have
contributed immeasurably to the future of Summer Reading! I'm serious!

First survey: 2012 Feedback
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CPJW2MS

Second survey: Recommendations for 2015 slogans and artists, and the
2016 theme
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C67KLQR

Have fun, and let's make it a great Summer Reading.

Your OYAN CSLP Liaison,
Abbie Anderson

(The reason it's two surveys is that I don't love you or the youth of
Oregon enough to spring for a premium Surveymonkey membership to do more
than 10 questions in one survey on my own volunteerin' dime. Actually,
that's not true--I *do* love all of you enough, I just didn't want to
mess with it right now. Nyeah.)