[OYAN] second round of Book Rave

AIMEE MEUCHEL AMEUCHEL at ci.tualatin.or.us
Fri Jan 18 17:07:23 PST 2013

Hi Everyone,

At the OYAN meeting today we finalized 15 titles for the Book Rave list and need your help deciding the final five! The titles selected below for a second chance are based on votes, content, or "guyness".  (The top 15 are a little short on male interest titles.)  Please read or peruse as many as you can before I call for the second vote.   I'll send out a survey in mid-February for the final vote.
Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
Erebos by Ursula Poznanski
False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen
I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
Keeping the Castle by Patrice Kindl
Never Fall Down by Patricia McCormick
Obsidian Blade by Pete Hautman
Pirate Cinema by Cory Doctorow
The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
The Girl with the Borrowed Wings by Rinsai Rossetti
The List by Siobhan Vivian
The Other Normals by Ned Vizzini
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst
Why We Brok Up by Daniel Handler

You can find out the Book Rave choices at OLA this April!!!
Aimee

Aimee Meuchel
Teen Services Librarian
City of Tualatin | Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062-7092
503-691-3083 | www.ci.tualatin.or.us<http://www.ci.tualatin.or.us>