[OYAN] REMINDER: OYAN Graphic Rave 2013 Voting!

GLASS Traci L Traci.L.Glass at ci.eugene.or.us
Tue Jul 2 15:32:46 PDT 2013

Hi, all!

It's me again!  I just wanted to send out a reminder that you have until 6pm on July 11th to cast your votes for the 2013 Graphic Rave!  C'mon!  Read some comics and pick your favorites for the teens of Oregon!  They're counting on you!

Just in case you've forgotten...here's all the information you need to know...

Survey Monkey is ready to start taking your votes for the Graphic Rave 2013:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PLFMQH8

Please refer to the attached spreadsheet for more information about each nominated title.  There is a choice for a "no" vote.  If you feel strongly that a nominated book does not deserve to be a part of the Graphic Rave, please vote no.  Please, please only use the "no" vote if you feel a certain book is very inappropriate for this list - not just something you don't personally like.  I'll subtract no votes from the yes votes to get a total.  If you like a title, vote yes!  Survey Monkey uses IP addresses to remember votes; you'll be able to add votes as you keep reading nominated titles, as well as see how you've already voted (assuming you always vote from the same computer).

You can vote until 6pm on July 11th.  Be prepared to discuss and debate the results at the Summer Membership meeting on July 12th.

Thanks for voting!

Traci

P.S. If you can't open the attachment, let me know!

Traci Glass
Teen Services Librarian
Eugene Public Library
100 West 10th Avenue