[OYAN] Summer 2013 OYAN Meeting Agenda - With Extras!

tnelson at driftwoodlib.org tnelson at driftwoodlib.org
Fri Jul 12 14:20:28 PDT 2013

>thanks all,
I had a storytime this afternoon so didn't come back,
I look forward to the minutes
 thought I would throw in that our teen time GEOCACHE event was
really good, we heard all about it from some geocache gurus, saw some
vid clips and went into the field to find some caches with iphones,
hand help GPS etc. (all within a tenth of a mile of each other)

also, our duct tape events have turned into duct taping furniture to
raffle as teen prizes at the summer's end. (old chairs, end tables,
book shelf units)
(it could be a 'chairity' fund raiser as well!)
thanks,
Teena Nelson>