[OYAN] July 30th: Free webinar w/ acclaimed illustrators & authors to celebrate "I Have a Dream" anniversary

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Thu Jul 25 12:38:08 PDT 2013

Please pardon the cross-posting.

“It's been 50 years since Reverend Martin Luther King Jr. delivered his watershed "I Have a Dream" speech to over 250,000 civil rights supporters during the 1963 March on Washington. Tune in for a special presentation honoring the anniversary of this historic event. You'll hear from award-winning authors and illustrators, including Andrew Aydin, Kadir Nelson, Andrea Davis Pinkney, Brian Pinkney, and Nate Powell in this free, hour-long program sponsored by Little Brown Books for Young Readers, Random House Children's Books, and Top Shelf Productions. Gillian Engberg, Booklist's Books for Youth Editorial Director, will moderate.”

Tuesday, July 30th at 11am Pacific.
To register: http://bit.ly/1aLoVMe

FYI,
Jen