[OYAN] OYAN Board positions open

AIMEE MEUCHEL AMEUCHEL at ci.tualatin.or.us
Wed Mar 13 11:09:54 PDT 2013

OYAN is now accepting official officer nominations!!  Interested in leading the direction of teen services in the state of Oregon?  Have ideas for great workshops and conference sessions?  Want to pad your resume?  Is the only way you get to attend meetings is as an officer?  Any or all of these make YOU an ideal candidate.

What qualifications do you need?  You need to be an Oregon Young Adult Network (a division of OLA) member in good standing. Either full or part-time membership is acceptable.

What officer positions are available?

Vice-Chair/Chair Elect, Secretary, Web Editor and Publications Manager.

For a more detailed description of these positions, please see the attachment.  If you are viewing this email in digest form, email me and I will send it to you personally.  You can also read a slightly older description of the available positions by following link: http://www.olaweb.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=67695>

Many of these position can/are currently being shared.  Feel free to pressure a colleague into teaming up with you!

Thanks for considering this! Being a part of the OYAN board is fun and connects you to the larger OLA community. Traci and I have had a great time being your fearless leaders.
Aimee and Traci

Aimee Meuchel
Teen Services Librarian
City of Tualatin | Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062-7092
503-691-3083 | www.ci.tualatin.or.us<http://www.ci.tualatin.or.us>